Welcome to Chatrandom!
These terms and conditions summarize the rules and regulations regarding the use of the Chatrandom Website. https://chatrandom.net/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue to use Chatrandom.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Notice and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: ”Customer“, ”You“ and ”Your” means the person logged into this website and complying with the terms and conditions of the Company. Company”, “Ourself”, “We”, “Our” and “We” refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We” refers to both the Customer and ourselves. All terms apply to our process of assisting the Customer for the express purpose of meeting the Customer's needs in relation to the provision of the Company's specified services, in accordance with and subject to the applicable laws of the Netherlands. refers to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the most appropriate use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they are interchangeable and therefore have the same meaning.< / p >
Unless stated otherwise, Chatrandom and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all materials on Chatrandom. All intellectual property rights reserved. You can access it from Chatrandom for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- Republish materials from Chatrandom
- Sell, rent or sublicense materials from Chatrandom
- Duplicate, reproduce or copy materials from Chatrandom
- Redistribute content from Chatrandom
This Agreement will start on this date.
Parts of this website provide an opportunity for users to post and share opinions and information on certain areas of the website. Chatrandom does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Chatrandom, its representatives and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Chatrandom shall not be liable for Comments or any liability, loss or expense resulting from any use and/or posting and/or viewing of Comments on this website.
Chatrandom reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove Comments that may cause inappropriate, offensive or a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and you have all necessary licenses and approvals to do so; does not infringe an intellectual property right;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, defamatory, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments do not contain any commercial or private or It will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Chatrandom a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce and edit your Comments in any form, format or medium for others to use, reproduce and edit.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without our prior written consent:
- Government institutions;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same way that they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Accredited businesses across the System, excluding nonprofits, charity shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups that fail to bridge to our website.
These organizations declare that the link: (a) is in no way deceptive; (b) link to our homepage, publications or other Website information, unless falsely implying sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; andmay reach; and (c) fit the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information resources;
- dot.com community sites;
- charities or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
(a) the link will not be negatively visible to ourselves or to accredited businesses: We will accept link requests from these organizations if we decide; (b) organization; (c) the benefit to us of the bridge visibility compensates for the absence of Chatrandom; and (d) the link does not have any negative record with us within the source general information.
These organizations declare that the link: (a) is in no way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) link to our home page as long as the link fits the context. the party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you should notify us by sending an email to Chatrandom. Please include your name, organization name, contact information and your site URL, a list of URLs you intend to link to our Website and a list of URLs you want to link to on our site. Wait 2-3 weeks for response.
Notified bodies may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- Using our company name; or
- Using the linked uniform resource locator; or
- Content on the linking party's site using other descriptions of our linked Website that are meaningful in context and format.
The use of the Chatrandom logo or any other image will not be allowed to link without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Web Site in any way without our prior approval and written permission.
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims raised on your Website. No link (link) should appear on any Website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates infringing or otherwise infringing any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or a specific link on our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and this is the link policy at any time. By continually linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any disturbing link on our website for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but are not obligated to respond directly to you.
We do not make sure that the information on this website is accurate, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We do not promise to keep the website available or to keep the materials on the website up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions regarding our website and use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
Limitations and prohibitions of liability in this Section and other sections of this disclaimer: (a) subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the waiver, including liabilities arising from contract, tort, and breach of legal obligation.
Website and information and service on the website We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature as long as the items are provided free of charge.